news feed

Check out recommended fanfics in different animes and tell me if you also loved them

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Offside anime Episode 1 Subbed

Before Anything please beware the following :

1- Neither Japanese Nor English are my native languages, I am still a real beginner in Japanese too so don`t expect high quality subs, I am pretty much Kanji illiterate if compared to other people.

2- The Raws are very low Quality, I could't find anything HD and I don`t have time to try and reproduce the episodes (Gomen ^_^)

3- This is the work of a one woman team so mistakes are bound to happen, I am just doing this in order to help people ^_^

Now  here is a link to the episode



Link
Online on Youtube
Link

You need to have a 4shared account to download it, sorry about that but I don`t like uploading on more than one website. You are welcome to upload on other websites if you want, just gimme a link so I can add it in order to help other people.






So far I intend to translate the rest of the episodes unless some team or something pick the anime up, I will try to keep the updates regular once per week but I can`t promise anything since I have a job that is very unpredictable and so if things get hectic I might end up subbing an episode every two weeks or even less than that.

Ps: If you want to take the episode and upload it someplace else like a streaming website or whatever, I don`t mind just make sure that I get a link of the episode cuz I like keeping everything together

8 comments:

  1. I hope that complement translator I love this anime since childhood 👍🏻😔❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey please upload offside episodes.. I watched it in childhood. I can't find it's translation anywhere else.. So please upload them as soon as possible. The first episode made me very happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey please upload offside episodes.. I watched it in childhood. I can't find it's translation anywhere else.. So please upload them as soon as possible. The first episode made me very happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please I also watched in childhood ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please upload all episodes please

    ReplyDelete
  6. please upload all anime ....

    ReplyDelete